Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

travelsheep

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 30, 2013
I still have my trusted iPhone 6S (now with new battery), but the old LCD technology really starts to annoy me, especially since all my friends already have OLED phones. The screen seems so much better for reading. Also, I'm really not eager to spend € 1500 (usd 1650) on a bulkier iPhone 11 Pro 256GB, and I'm so disappointed with a prospective "new" iPhone 6S without headphone jack (called the iPhone SE2).

I really would like to have an Apple phone that is equivalent to the Samsung 10e, in features, price, and size, but with iOS. Do you share the same feelings? Do you think we'll ever going to get that?

FlippyGonnaSnap

macrumors regular
Oct 23, 2019
Well it’s more like a new iPhone 8 but anyway.. Nearest thing to what you want is the iPhone X.

Also no, it won’t happen anytime soon and no way on earth will the headphone jack return. Don’t expect one on the Galaxy s11e either.

Lastly how is the pro “bulky”? It’s not that much thicker then the 6s and you get a way way way way better battery.

travelsheep

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 30, 2013
Lastly how is the pro “bulky”? It’s not that much thicker then the 6s and you get a way way way way better battery.

probably depends on the one who's holding it.. a 6' 2" 400 pound guy might think every phone on the market is light, thin, and just tiny...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.