Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sotiredofsoup

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 1, 2010
Santa Monica, CA
I have a black iPhone 7 Plus 256GB running 10.2.1 and has not ever been jailbroken.

I'm not sure exactly when this happened, but in the last 48 hours I noticed that my battery percentage disappeared and my vibrate notification for email turned on. I only noticed this because my phone started vibrating randomly every minute or two and was driving me nuts... and the first thing I do is disable email vibration.

The phone definitely has not been updated aside from automatic app updates. Where the heck could these changes have come from?

Reactions: ccturn

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
I have a black iPhone 7 Plus 256GB running 10.2.1 and has not ever been jailbroken.

I'm not sure exactly when this happened, but in the last 48 hours I noticed that my battery percentage disappeared and my vibrate notification for email turned on. I only noticed this because my phone started vibrating randomly every minute or two and was driving me nuts... and the first thing I do is disable email vibration.

The phone definitely has not been updated aside from automatic app updates. Where the heck could these changes have come from?
Seems like there's a discussion of this kind of thing going on in the iOS 10 section at https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/ios-10-messing-with-system-app-settings.2034191/

Reactions: willmtaylor
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.