Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

peterlobl

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 26, 2007
Philadelphia
A couple of things which might need corecting, or is it me??

In Mail app - when reading HTML email with a link to a webpage, if link views on screen as a number, say 123456, iPhone tries to dial it and won't go to underlying webpage (must be a way for it to see it is a jump to and not number or??)

In Safari - in secure banking site, when password entered is incorrect instead of jumping back to original login screen, it jumps out to msn.com! (default search engine?) i havent seen this in other browsers..
same happens when secure site times out - instead of closing itselv and jumping back to login screen, iPhone jumps to msn.com

Google Apps - speadsheets and docs open, but cant be edited... spreadsheet doesnt lock up, but menu functionality isnt there
in Docs - when u try to edit an opne doc, all open frames seem to crash (go blank)

any ideas would be appreciated!

i must say, this browsing experience has been profound - the treo and blackberry i own and are now selling could not compare.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.