Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hannaiq

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 17, 2022
Hello, I’m having iPhone 11 pro and from few days it’s causing troubles with audio volume. I can’t hear voice properly if someone calling to my phone and even this is happening with video sounds. I have cleaned the mobile speaker and did update but nothing works. Do i need to take this for applestore to fix?

jenelemond

macrumors regular
Jan 20, 2022
If your device has a Ring/Silent switch, move the switch forward—toward the device's display—so that orange isn't showing. If you're using an iPad, you can also swipe down from the top-right corner to view the control center and make sure that Silent Mode is off. Restart your iPhone: press the Power/Sleep switch and the Home button at the same time. Keep holding both buttons until the screen turns off and then turns back again and displays the Apple logo.

Go to Settings > Sounds (or Settings > Sounds & Haptics), and drag the Ringer and Alerts slider back and forth a few times. If you don't hear any sound, or if your speaker button on the Ringer and Alerts slider is dimmed, your speaker might need service. Contact Apple Support for iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

If you hear the sound, try making a call with your iPhone and turn on the speakerphone. On iPad or iPod touch, make a FaceTime call. If you still can't hear or hear static or crackling, then your network or reception could be the issue. Try to call again later, or from a different location.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.