Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

XSF

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 30, 2007
Does anyone know of any iphone specific screen protectors? I know shieldzone has one coming up but I'm looking for something in the meantime (preferably at a retail store too). :)

thanks in advance

Apple!Fre@k

macrumors 6502a
Jun 25, 2006
I bought one from Power Support called "crystal film set" while I was at the Apple Store buying my iPhone. Haven't put it on yet. Hopefully it works without air bubbles or it's going back.

XSF

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 30, 2007
I bought one from Power Support called "crystal film set" while I was at the Apple Store buying my iPhone. Haven't put it on yet. Hopefully it works without air bubbles or it's going back.
darn, I should have checked out the apple store more, I was in a rush to get out of there :p

Tsmith00

macrumors newbie
Jun 28, 2007

Ya, I got those and put it on...works fine!!

Got black leather case and have the fone in it with the film set to protect the screen.

Romanesq

macrumors 6502a
Jun 16, 2003
Hoboken
Got one, by accident.

Was looking for a case as you don't want to leave this thing unprotected completely from a mental standpoint so popped into the local AT&T. They had a rack of stuff and went with a Casemate which allows access all around and is a sturdy strong and leather product.

Went back today to look at the box and contents and sure enough I find a screen protector in it as well. Cleaned my screen and slipped on the protector.

Done. :cool:

hh83917

macrumors 6502
Jun 30, 2005
This is a double post but I am too lazy to type again. Martin Fields got some trusty screen protectors, please read below.

--------------------------------
I saw the testings and believed the screen is actually pretty unscratchable. However, I'd rather put a screen protector on so my oily face won't make the pretty glass dirty. It's a 600 bucks phone, you can buy a PS3 or a full set of xbox360 + HDDVD player with it. I don't have the money to buy another, so I'd prefer to take good care of it. I know they sell PowerSupport screen protectors in the apple store, I haven't tried those, but I am recommending the Martin Fields screen protectors. I have it on my old Treo650 and my E62 and they are excellent. It's like putting on a new screen on those phones. It's crystal clear and make the screen look as bright as if you don't have anything on it. It's removable and washable too. I already ordered 2, one for me and another for my brother. Link below if anyone's interested.

<Martin Fields iPhone screen protector Link>

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.