Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

smattmul

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 19, 2008
Got drunk and got my iphone stolen at the pool

Sorry for this i am totally stressed, i got the phone because i got my other pos wet and upgraded to my own pleasure

it use to ring twice when i first lost it but now it goes straight to voice mail tell tail sign of a stolen phone right, i forget how much power i had

I know i can deactivate it but then what?????

wait for the new one to come out??? when is that suppose to happen again?

all my the sites i access are in there. change my passwords? , call att???

SFStateStudent

macrumors 604
Aug 28, 2007
San Francisco California, USA
Definitely report it stolen to AT&T, and the local police department. Does you Visa/MC/Amex have insurance for purchases? Put in a claim to the credit card company. Might already be on eBay's/CL website, sorry to say that. Buy a cheap $10-$15 GoPhone and tell AT&T that you are on a GoPhone, then when you are ready to get the v2 iPhone, just transfer your SIM card and you're good to go. Sorry to hear about your loss. :(

smattmul

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 19, 2008
thanks, got my first minor yesterday so i am still waiting to file a report and i will call att when i come across a phone. what day is the iphone expected??? thanks again, you fake people are all i got until my passed out friends come too. lol see ya

SFStateStudent

macrumors 604
Aug 28, 2007
San Francisco California, USA
thanks, got my first minor yesterday so i am still waiting to file a report and i will call att when i come across a phone. what day is the iphone expected??? thanks again, you fake people are all i got until my passed out friends come too. lol see ya

We're expecting it shortly after the Keynote on June 9th, 2008. We'll see! Dude, watch out for that hangover. :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.