Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bonjourx

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 26, 2016
Hi there! Anyone who is on t-mobile and is upgrading through Apple? I don’t quite understand the promo. If I have 5G next plan, am I eligible for the $1000 promo or it only goes for 5G plus plan? I know that you can get up to $1000 credit if you trade in your iPhone 14 pro and is on 5G plus plan. How about if I am on the 5G next? Does the same rules apply? I do not see the information about 5G next plan fine print.

ericg301

macrumors 68020
Jun 15, 2010
Hi there! Anyone who is on t-mobile and is upgrading through Apple? I don’t quite understand the promo. If I have 5G next plan, am I eligible for the $1000 promo or it only goes for 5G plus plan? I know that you can get up to $1000 credit if you trade in your iPhone 14 pro and is on 5G plus plan. How about if I am on the 5G next? Does the same rules apply? I do not see the information about 5G next plan fine print.

It's right in the fine print:
"Via 24 monthly bill credits when you trade in an eligible device on a Go5G Plus or Go5G Next plan"

bonjourx

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 26, 2016
It's right in the fine print:
"Via 24 monthly bill credits when you trade in an eligible device on a Go5G Plus or Go5G Next plan"
You are right, I missed it. But I’m a bit confused about the promotional condition. It says that I have to be on either 5G next or 5G plus plan in order to get the promo of $1000 and to stay for 24 months. HOWEVER, 5G next plan lets you upgrade yearly. So does that means even I have a 5G next plan, I’ll have to wait for 24 months to upgrade again?

macagain

macrumors 6502
Jan 1, 2002
just go through the (pre-)order steps... somewhere along the way, it'll make you enter your tmobile number and verify in real time if you're eligible before letting you complete the transaction.

ericg301

macrumors 68020
Jun 15, 2010
You are right, I missed it. But I’m a bit confused about the promotional condition. It says that I have to be on either 5G next or 5G plus plan in order to get the promo of $1000 and to stay for 24 months. HOWEVER, 5G next plan lets you upgrade yearly. So does that means even I have a 5G next plan, I’ll have to wait for 24 months to upgrade again?
these are great questions to ask t-Force

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.