Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hbksabhi

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 30, 2013
I got the iPhone X on a good deal for around $600(over the 2 years)on contract.

I like the phone but would love bigger X plus at 6.5” and bigger battery if rumours are true.

I have a broken screen 6S plus which was okay before screen break but still useable after.

Should I return the X or keep it and sell it later to upgrade when phone is out which is minimum 6 months from now.

tonybarnaby

macrumors 68020
Dec 3, 2017
Use the x and sell when the new ones drop. You might not lose any money if you only paid $600.

one_tech

macrumors regular
Feb 27, 2018
Canada
Use the x and sell when the new ones drop. You might not lose any money if you only paid $600.

My contract 2 years with iphone X 600 Can dollar
But when X plus release i should pay 700 Can dollars then sell it and trade with new one X plus

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
I got the iPhone X on a good deal for around $600(over the 2 years)on contract.

I like the phone but would love bigger X plus at 6.5” and bigger battery if rumours are true.

I have a broken screen 6S plus which was okay before screen break but still useable after.

Should I return the X or keep it and sell it later to upgrade when phone is out which is minimum 6 months from now.

I would just keep using your iPhone X as you have, then when the time comes after the announcement of the 6.5 X Plus if true, then take advantage of selling your current iPhone X to upgrade later on.

Reactions: Freakonomics101

hbksabhi

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 30, 2013
I think it makes sense to keep the X till new one drop to a similar good deal.

It’s a bit of panic time as today is my last to return the device 15th day.

So all thoughts swinging in the head, keep broken 6S plus, get 8 plus. Hut the real reason for not getting a 8 plus is that it wont feel new at all after owning the 6S plus.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.