Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bigdog5142

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 13, 2008
MI
I'm just wondering if anyone here can help me. I used to jailbreak every phone I had up until about the iPhone 7 Plus I had. I now have an iPhone X and decided to jailbreak it. Loving it! However, it resprings a lot and I'm wondering if there's an easy way to determine what tweak is causing the issue.

I used Unc0ver 5.0.1 and I'm running iOS 13.5. I know Unc0ver came out with a new version...maybe I need to try that first?

Anyway...I can post a list of tweaks as well. If there's anyone that has any insight, I'd appreciate it. TIA.

swarlos

Suspended
Oct 18, 2015
I'm just wondering if anyone here can help me. I used to jailbreak every phone I had up until about the iPhone 7 Plus I had. I now have an iPhone X and decided to jailbreak it. Loving it! However, it resprings a lot and I'm wondering if there's an easy way to determine what tweak is causing the issue.

I used Unc0ver 5.0.1 and I'm running iOS 13.5. I know Unc0ver came out with a new version...maybe I need to try that first?

Anyway...I can post a list of tweaks as well. If there's anyone that has any insight, I'd appreciate it. TIA.

How many tweaks do you have installed?

I would also install iCleaner Pro if you haven’t then reboot into safe mode, open iCleaner Pro > + > Cydia Substrate Addons > then disable each tweak to root out the culprit.

bigdog5142

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 13, 2008
MI
How many tweaks do you have installed?

I would also install iCleaner Pro if you haven’t then reboot into safe mode, open iCleaner Pro > + > Cydia Substrate Addons > then disable each tweak to root out the culprit.
I have 59 installed. I’ll try iCleaner.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.