Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

red-polo

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 17, 2019
Hello,

after updating to iOS 13.x Mail app doesn't work any more on my iPhone X.
It does not render a proper Mail list within minutes. With no mail-listing you can't read/write mails.
Closing mail, restarting mail, restarting iPhone - no effect.
After last update to iOS 13.2.2 it worked for one or two days... but now it's still the same sh&# then before.

btw - notifications work, counter work, reading mails on Apple Watch work. But you can't use Mail app on iPhone! does not work!

I never had any issues like that on any previous iOS versions.
Do you have any suggestions?

Sorry for any unconvenience

Attachments

• IMG_9523.PNG
    IMG_9523.PNG
    179.3 KB · Views: 294
  • IMG_9521.PNG
    IMG_9521.PNG
    193.6 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_9524.jpg
    IMG_9524.jpg
    238 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_9525.jpg
    IMG_9525.jpg
    602.7 KB · Views: 192

quadchick10

macrumors regular
Mar 12, 2010
Hello,

after updating to iOS 13.x Mail app doesn't work any more on my iPhone X.
It does not render a proper Mail list within minutes. With no mail-listing you can't read/write mails.
Closing mail, restarting mail, restarting iPhone - no effect.
After last update to iOS 13.2.2 it worked for one or two days... but now it's still the same sh&# then before.

btw - notifications work, counter work, reading mails on Apple Watch work. But you can't use Mail app on iPhone! does not work!

I never had any issues like that on any previous iOS versions.
Do you have any suggestions?

Sorry for any unconvenience
I am experiencing the same thing on my iPhone X. I have restarted my phone 2 times and none of my emails appear.

BigPaus

macrumors newbie
Nov 20, 2019
Have you completely removed the email profile from the phone, and re-authenticated it? I had this issue before and that solved it. Also check the retention time as well.

red-polo

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 17, 2019
Nothing helped.
So i did a full restore and then updated to iOS 13.2.3.
That worked.

Reactions: BigPaus

eeclipse16

macrumors member
Jun 19, 2012
Have you completely removed the email profile from the phone, and re-authenticated it? I had this issue before and that solved it. Also check the retention time as well.

I was having the same problem and I did this. It worked for a couple days and then the same thing started happening.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.