Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gmoney18

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 8, 2020
Noticed yesterday after the event that Apple is no longer selling refurbished iPhone X units anymore. I bought one back in February 2021 and it’s still a great phone. Had the 12 mini and it ended up being taxing on my eyes. 5.8 inch screen, to me, is the best size that Apple offered so that’s why I purchased another X.

tedley

macrumors 6502
Nov 3, 2009
Sacramento
I still see it. It's just currently not in stock

1619021600460.png

Tsepz

macrumors 601
Jan 24, 2013
Johannesburg, South Africa
Noticed yesterday after the event that Apple is no longer selling refurbished iPhone X units anymore. I bought one back in February 2021 and it’s still a great phone. Had the 12 mini and it ended up being taxing on my eyes. 5.8 inch screen, to me, is the best size that Apple offered so that’s why I purchased another X.
They are truly fantastic devices, my mother still has hers from local launch in 2017, I was trying to get her to get the battery replaced but she tells me that it’s still perfectly fine and lasting her a full day, and when I visited her the other day I gave it a try and was surprised at how well that A11 Bionic still performs.

I feel as though anything with an A11 and up is still a good buy.

ian87w

macrumors G3
Feb 22, 2020
Indonesia
They are truly fantastic devices, my mother still has hers from local launch in 2017, I was trying to get her to get the battery replaced but she tells me that it’s still perfectly fine and lasting her a full day, and when I visited her the other day I gave it a try and was surprised at how well that A11 Bionic still performs.

I feel as though anything with an A11 and up is still a good buy.
Considering the A9 and A10 still runs iOS 14 just fine (iPhone 6s and 7), the A11 should be fine for at least a few more years.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.