Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Joven

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 30, 2017
Why my iPhone X’s ringtone just ring around 3seconds while someone calling me and it was automatically stopped at setting also...

Last edited:

orev

macrumors 6502a
Apr 22, 2015
Iphone X has attention awareness, so if you are looking at the phone when a call comes in, it will lower the volume of the ringing. Is this what you experienced?

Joven

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 30, 2017
Did you look at your phone?
Nope
[doublepost=1513358935][/doublepost]
Is it definitely a ringtone you've selected and not an alert tone?
Of course it's an ringtone
[doublepost=1513358977][/doublepost]
Iphone X has attention awareness, so if you are looking at the phone when a call comes in, it will lower the volume of the ringing. Is this what you experienced?
That happening on setting also
[doublepost=1513359162][/doublepost]Thanks guys , I just found the answer for my problem... thanks all

Mansu944

macrumors 6502a
Mar 11, 2012
Nope
[doublepost=1513358935][/doublepost]

Of course it's an ringtone
[doublepost=1513358977][/doublepost]
That happening on setting also
[doublepost=1513359162][/doublepost]Thanks guys , I just found the answer for my problem... thanks all

So what was it?

Reactions: rugmankc

orev

macrumors 6502a
Apr 22, 2015
Thanks guys , I just found the answer for my problem... thanks all
DO NOT EVER MAKE A POST LIKE THIS ON ANY FORUM. You must always provide the solution if you found one. If you don't you are not welcome here. This is a community and if you are only trying to use it for your own selfish reasons then you do not deserve the community's help. The solution you found might help others, and you have a responsibility to post it.

MacDawg

Moderator emeritus
Mar 20, 2004
"Between the Hedges"
DO NOT EVER MAKE A POST LIKE THIS ON ANY FORUM. You must always provide the solution if you found one. If you don't you are not welcome here. This is a community and if you are only trying to use it for your own selfish reasons then you do not deserve the community's help. The solution you found might help others, and you have a responsibility to post it.

This usually happens when it is user error and they are too embarrassed to share the reason :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.