Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sujith281

Suspended
Original poster
Apr 23, 2020
I have bees using XR for the last eight months. I am delighted to say, despite the first iOS phone I couldn't ask for a better phone.
Both in aesthetics and performance, XR is a classic.
I want other XR users to put in your suggestion on how you people are keeping up the battery life? I mean what are the practices or ways you guys are keeping the battery life steady and healthy?

Lucas284

macrumors 6502
Oct 16, 2018
Netherlands
I have mine since last September. Battery’s been excellent. I have to charge every 2 days. Its health is still 100%

imp3rator

macrumors 6502a
Dec 25, 2019
I have iphone 11 but i tried to use a high brightness and battery life was dramatically lower, 5 hours SoT for 20% battery left... If I use a 25% brightness I have 10% for 1hour...

Reactions: glenthompson

glenthompson

macrumors demi-god
Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
I replaced a 6s with the XR and battery life has been great. I don’t use my phone as much as some people since I use my iPad most of the time. Only app I use that kills battery is Waze. When using it in the car I usually plug it in since I only use it on long trips.

Jablonskitravels

macrumors newbie
Mar 31, 2020
I am photography freak I take random photos of literally anything I see around that amuses me. Have done that with XR along with regular phone usage and I would say it lasted a decent amount of time.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.