Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Aljon

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 1, 2019
Do they the same both screen size? Because i'm finding a tempered glass in our local online shop, and i message the seller and ask if its compatible on iPhone XS Max. he said "NO" its a China seller. So i just wanna clarify if their not the same or it depends on the product of the tempered glass?

here's the name and their original site http://global.nillkin.com/goodsdetail.aspx?id=4446

Attachments

• hahhahaha.png
    hahhahaha.png
    184.4 KB · Views: 423

Tsepz

macrumors 601
Jan 24, 2013
Johannesburg, South Africa
If I’m not mistaken the 11 Pros have ever so slightly larger bezels than the XS range, someone will have to correct me if I am wrong, but this was discussed shortly after specs were released of the dimensions of the devices.

Reactions: Aljon

alpi123

macrumors 68020
Jun 18, 2014
If I’m not mistaken the 11 Pros have ever so slightly larger bezels than the XS range, someone will have to correct me if I am wrong, but this was discussed shortly after specs were released of the dimensions of the devices.
You are correct but I don't believe the difference was huge enough so that suppliers change the dimensions for the 11 Pro Max protectors.

Reactions: Aljon

Aljon

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 1, 2019
Thanks i'll just look for other protector screen then
You are correct but I don't believe the difference was huge enough so that suppliers change the dimensions for the 11 Pro Max protectors.
Thanks i'll just look for other protector screen then

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.