Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Box2secure

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 24, 2021
Use 3utools and report back with serial number of panel.
Ok last time I checked the serial on 3utools using a windows laptop it begins with fx and other letters followed can’t access the 3utools since it was an office pc i own s max OS X and cat run 3?iTools on it now hope this is useful

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
Use 3utools and report back with serial number of panel.
Ok last time I checked the serial on 3utools using a windows laptop it begins with fx and other letters followed can’t access the 3utools since it was an office pc i own s max OS X and cat run 3?iTools on it now hope this is useful
I think there is away you can see this on your mac. On your phone, hit both volume up and down and the side button at the same time until your phone vibrates (usually the sos mode but just 1 vibration is all you need). Then go to Settings > Privacy > Analytics & Improvements > Analytics Data. If you succeed, it will create a sysdiagnosis file here and you can airdrop on your mac and from there You should open it and find idevicetree text (something like that). And cmd + F and type RAW.

I’m not sure if the serial number would tell where it’s from tho lol.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.