Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Matoo69

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 24, 2018
So i have xs max 512gb and i notice yestarday (i buy it few days ago) that on yt,fb,scroling on safari etc... stuter/lag,why? How to fix? Ios 13.5 pls help

Matoo69

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 24, 2018
It is jailbroken,you think this is the problem? I se many many other people/post say that they have stutter also,if you put iphone to idle for about 10 sec and start scroling it will stutter... many people say this js the xs problem so i ask is there a fix?or what the problem jailbreak myb? Ty

LFC2020

macrumors P6
Apr 4, 2020
It is jailbroken,you think this is the problem? I se many many other people/post say that they have stutter also,if you put iphone to idle for about 10 sec and start scroling it will stutter... many people say this js the xs problem so i ask is there a fix?or what the problem jailbreak myb? Ty

XS Max here, no stutter or lag.

Most likely the jailbreak is causing your iPhone to stutter.

Reactions: Fred Zed

Fred Zed

macrumors 603
Aug 15, 2019
Florida Unfortunately

Revert your iPhone back to stock status firmware and use it for a week and report back.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.