Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sidas119

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 17, 2022
Hi , Iphone XS , phone is working and randomly shutdown and wont turn on until i place it on charge when hes turning on and again 10 minutes hes down and wont work until i plug in charge , this is started happining with old battery i was thinking this is battery problem so i replaced and its wont fixed . Next i try to make all factory reset with itune and other more programs and its doesnt work . Maybe someone haved same problem and know how to fix it ?

now i see it

macrumors G4
Jan 2, 2002
If the battery is new and you reset the phone but the problem remains, there’s a hardware problem with the phone.

Motionblurrr

macrumors 65816
Jul 1, 2008
Hi , Iphone XS , phone is working and randomly shutdown and wont turn on until i place it on charge when hes turning on and again 10 minutes hes down and wont work until i plug in charge , this is started happining with old battery i was thinking this is battery problem so i replaced and its wont fixed . Next i try to make all factory reset with itune and other more programs and its doesnt work . Maybe someone haved same problem and know how to fix it ?
what is the battery health percentage at?

I heard iPhone XS (non Max) sometime suffers from logic board issues. It might definitely be a hardware issue.

BugeyeSTI

macrumors 604
Aug 19, 2017
Arizona/Illinois
Are you sure the battery you installed was a good battery? Lot's of cheap, worthless batteries being sold out there.. If you're sure it's a good battery, hardware issue most likely..

sidas119

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 17, 2022
Are you sure the battery you installed was a good battery? Lot's of cheap, worthless batteries being sold out there.. If you're sure it's a good battery, hardware issue most likely..
battery is new and arent cheap not chinese

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.