Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cancelled
Sep 13, 2018
There have been many discussions about the integrity of dxo for many years. Frankly dxo is one data point, there are many other data points.

Dont waste your breath, it all must just be "fake news" even when everyone says the same thing (BOTH sides of the aisle from iOS and Android) who have sources to make such statements publicly and never denied by DxO; and very publicly acknowledged by OnePlus

Last edited:

alpi123

macrumors 68020
Jun 18, 2014
This is the fakest screenshot I've ever seen. Seriously, what kind of a guy with no job did this...

The least you can do is actually go to their site and see that none of the information is listed there.

Jimmy James

macrumors 603
Oct 26, 2008
Magicland
Who decided to call the phone “Mate”? It’s a horrible name. In other news phone found to have most powerful vibration function among handsets.

Londoner1982

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 24, 2018
It's actually widely reported on sites such as BGR and Techradar and others etc, that's where I got the screenshot from.

neverloyal

macrumors newbie
Dec 28, 2017
The camera on my pixel 2 and my wifes XS are so good that these scores are not important unless you closely compare the images after. Pretty much any flagship will give you very nice point and click photos as to make dxo comparisons mute.

jamezr

macrumors P6
Aug 7, 2011
US
The latest results I could find are below. I am sure the iPhone Xs and Xs Max reviews will be coming out soon.....

Capture.PNG

https://www.dxomark.com/news/

michial

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2009
I don’t care at all. All the major flagships have great cameras, this phone included. I buy an iPhone for all the features and ecosystem. To really complain about the quality of this camera seems crazy. The picture quality is fantastic. Same goes for the other flagships. Enjoy your phone and forget about the specs and reviews. Enjoy it.

Reactions: jamezr
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.