Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cc999

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 15, 2008
I finally received an XS with a great screen and now the top right of the screen is unresponsive! Easily discovered by slight press on any icon to activate delete mode where all the icons are shaking then try to hit the top right DONE icon, I hit it 20 times with no response. Tried hard reboot and restore, same thing!

Also in the email app when I try to hit edit (top right) same thing. I am sending this one back now.
Anyone else have this experience?

CC

Reactions: TyWahn

jenag145

macrumors regular
Jul 31, 2017
I finally received an XS with a great screen and now the top right of the screen is unresponsive! Easily discovered by slight press on any icon to activate delete mode where all the icons are shaking then try to hit the top right DONE icon, I hit it 20 times with no response. Tried hard reboot and restore, same thing!

Also in the email app when I try to hit edit (top right) same thing. I am sending this one back now.

CC

Is it under warranty??

cc999

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 15, 2008
14 day just dropped it off at Fed Ex. So damn frustrating.

cc999

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 15, 2008

CC

Has anyone tested this on their phones?

Easily discovered by slight press on any icon to activate delete mode where all the icons are shaking then try to hit the top right DONE icon, I hit it 20 times with no response. Tried hard reboot and restore, same thing!

CC

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.