Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

msmith2112

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 17, 2002
?

Attachments

• iphone.jpg
    iphone.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 819

King Cobra

macrumors 603
Mar 2, 2002
icon14.gif
Nice Photoshop job! :D

But I think you really need to cram in a lot of battery power for listening to the phone at high volumes. It's not like you are listening from earplugs or such.

icon2.gif
And where would the mic/speakers for talking/listening go? My father's mini-Motorola phone mic/speakers aren't that small.

P-Worm

macrumors 68020
Jul 16, 2002
Salt Lake City, UT
Nice try...

I'm sorry, but that just looks like an iPod that was dropped the exact same way about 1000 times. :rolleyes:

I think that Apple has better design sence than that. ;)

P-Worm

djkut

macrumors member
Aug 10, 2002
You have to at least change the perspective on the screen...

Go post it over at Spymac...they might believe you.:rolleyes:

Chisholm

macrumors regular
May 31, 2002
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
I would hope Steve would throw that thing at whatever moron engineer/ designer showed it to him!:D

I went to Radio Shack the other night and the store manager was tripping over himself to show me a new Sprint phone with *gasp* a color screen. I told him I was waiting for an OSX enabled phone from Apple. He said, "but we have a completely digital system built from the ground up."

uh, ok...

sparkleytone

macrumors 68020
Oct 28, 2001
Greensboro, NC
im getting pissed at sprint because their 3G plans suck total ass. they have not planned mac compatibility with ANY of their new phones, so they will soon be getting the axe from me. If apple doesnt come out with a new phone by mid2003, then I will by the Moto v600 which should be out by that time.

Average clamshell size, 65k color screen, bluetooth, midi/mp3/jpg/png/etc support...word.

SPG

macrumors 65816
Jul 24, 2001
In the shadow of the Space Needle.
I saw phones in Japan two years ago that had cameras, pictures, email, text messaging, web browsing, and a kitchen sink that were tiny tiny tiny. It's about time the US gets even half of those features.
The real kicker is the use of the technology. In japan the imode phones will email you a coupon to the video store for a new release that you've been waiting for while you're on your way home from work. Show the phone with the coupn displayed at the checkout and they give you a couple hundred yen off.
Good use of the features is what will make the real difference.

msmith2112

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 17, 2002
hehe

LOL, it took me about 20 min. to make this. Seriously though, do you think a phone is really in the works?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.