Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

danpass

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jun 27, 2009
Glory
-

For those who have done it, any regrets going from your 14 Pro Max to a 15 Pro ‘regular’?

After a visit to the Apple Store I continue being tempted by the 15 Pro, about possibly going back to my old 13 Pro size.

I had gone to the 14 Pro Max Ultra Infinite Colossus for the screen size, which is nice, as is the battery life. I don’t feel that I’m maximizing the utility of the screen size but I do love me that battery life.

-

Last edited:
Reactions: ctjack

danpass

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jun 27, 2009
Glory
I was in Apple store again today, for a watch band.

I mosied over to the phones and picked up a 15 Pro, felt great in the hand. It was also noticeably warm and the screen was dim. Fooling with brightness immediately revealed it was already max bright.

Well Dorothy … the screen was dim because the phone was protecting itself from overheat. The other three 15 models were room temp/cool and screens were bright.

I mosied over to two other groups of 15 models … each 15 Pro was noticeably warm and dim while the other 15 models were cool and bright.

That’s right sports fans … right there in the store, the floor models themselves.

(All phones in each group were on magsafe chargers)

I’m going to hold off on a Pro model lol

-

• Haha
Reactions: Surfsalot
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.