Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

alexstrider18

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 5, 2011
limerick city , Ireland
Hi, I tried to upload a few photos to FB through safari on my laptop and I was only able to access iCloud and the desktop ! So I thought if I go to the Photo app I should be able to share my pics from their instead of copy paste onto my desktop or into the iCloud folder , just to upload from the laptop (ps I have iPhone pro max ) so I’m able to upload photos and vids from my phone BUT I should be allowed to decide what I do on my laptop and where I share my images !!! Super frustrating and it seems it’s only in the last week ! Be4 the new update today I wasn’t able to upload any pics from my photo app and I used to be able to access the libery and all photos by scrolling down to the bottom of the menu ,not individual albums but it worked ! Now I can’t share any photos on any social site, and I can’t grant safari access or permissions in security and privacy menu ! I did the latest update this morning and I have the same problem ! I’ll take some screenshots and add them to my iCloud Drive I’m able to upload from ur cloud drive or the laptop desktop. , I have yet to see if I still have access through the FB messages I did up to yesterday

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.