Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

That1Guy7474

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 17, 2016
I Used to have iPhoto on my computer with tons of albums and old photos. Something happened to my computer and I ended up having to replace the Hard drive and reload OS X 10.7.5 off the internet and reboot so I am back up and running. I have all my files on a USB stick.

However, It seems iPhoto is no longer available?

I really need to access these photos that were in iPhoto, in addition to use some sort of photo software going forward.

Thoughts suggestions?

CoastalOR

macrumors 68040
Jan 19, 2015
Oregon, USA
iPhoto has been discontinued by Apple. Try restoring from a Time Machine backup if you have it. If you do not have a TM backup then see if you have it in the Purchased section from the App Store. If neither one of those work then you may have to purchase iLife from eBay or Amazon.

Reactions: Weaselboy

That1Guy7474

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 17, 2016
iPhoto has been discontinued by Apple. Try restoring from a Time Machine backup if you have it. If you do not have a TM backup then see if you have it in the Purchased section from the App Store. If neither one of those work then you may have to purchase iLife from eBay or Amazon.

So It is in my app purchased section but says I require Mac OS X 10.0 or later?

Is it possible to download a software update for my Computer like that? Current OS X 10.7.5

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.