Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bndoarn

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 16, 2008
iPhysics is now in the App Store. it's the same as the jailbroken version but with more features. right now all that's out is a lite version so i'm guessing the full version should be coming soon. the lite version is $1.99.

App Store Link

JML42691

macrumors 68020
Oct 24, 2007
I hate it when people charge for a lite version. I'll skip this.
Same here, the light version should be a free upgrade to the full when it comes out if you have to pay for it. A lite version should be a free sample to see if you'll like it, you shouldn't have to pay for a lite version.

iunnohead

macrumors regular
May 10, 2008
Guys, the only reason they charged for a lite version is because Apple rejected the first lite version since it was limited in function and it was free. The developers decided to add full levels and charge so Apple wouldn't reject, and teh full version will be $10 and is coming in a month or so.

http://www.ipodtouchfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102050
That is why Apple rejected

So yeah, if you don't want this, wait a month or so and the full version will be out.

tweeg

macrumors member
Oct 10, 2008
Whats the main difference between lite and full version ? Lite version looks kinda ok :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.