Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Giuanniello

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 21, 2012
Capri - Italy
Hallo,

I own a lot of stuff which sees no use at all, among these there is a bunch of iPods including the first generation one, a 5GB click wheel one.

I want to get rid of unused stuff only ripping space off (ok, the iPod will not free up a lot of space but it's a beginning...) and I might start off of this one which I could put up for an auction on eBay or some other source but would first like to know what would its value be, don't want to get rich with the sale but might make some collector happy and gather some bucks to feed other fetishes.

Thank you

p.s. there are a few other iPods I don't use, if there is some collector interested I might arrange a list with pictures

CooperBox

macrumors 68000
Hallo,

I own a lot of stuff which sees no use at all, among these there is a bunch of iPods including the first generation one, a 5GB click wheel one.

I want to get rid of unused stuff only ripping space off (ok, the iPod will not free up a lot of space but it's a beginning...) and I might start off of this one which I could put up for an auction on eBay or some other source but would first like to know what would its value be, don't want to get rich with the sale but might make some collector happy and gather some bucks to feed other fetishes.

Thank you

p.s. there are a few other iPods I don't use, if there is some collector interested I might arrange a list with pictures

You have mail........

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.