Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rtdgoldfish

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 4, 2004
Nashville, TN
I bought a silver iPod mini for my girlfriend on Feb. 13th, 10 days before the new ones were released. I got it at the Apple store in Orlando at the Millenia Mall. It cost me $233.89 after tax, a $10 coupon and the education discount. The morning the new models were announced, I called the store. They have a ten day price match policy and I had bought it exactly ten days ago. The manager said they would credit the new lower price to my credit card and I should expect it to show up in about a week or two. On Friday, three days after I spoke to the manager, a credit shows up in my account for $74.99. This means that I paid 158.90 including tax. Not a bad deal I would say considering it came with the charger, both firewire and USB cables and belt clip.

I like Apple more and more each time I buy something from them. I took the $74.99 and bought myself an iPod Shuffle. :D

ChrisFromCanada

macrumors 65816
May 3, 2004
Hamilton, Ontario (CANADA)
Just a few weeks ago I was vacationing in Orlando and visited the location at the Millenia Mall. Its not the largest location ever but there are some really nice people working there. Boy was it busy lots of things being purchased. I bet apple will have a great quarter for earnings!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.