Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wnameth

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 18, 2004
Canada
Hey, i am getting an ipod shuffle, and i am wondering if i should get the dock, or the sport case, I would like the case because it wouldn't get scratched as much and i would like the dock because well frankly i never had one for my other ipod (because they don't exist) and i always wanted one, but even without it i can still use a USB extension cord.

Suspended
Dec 27, 2003
Yeah...um

wnameth said:
Hey, i am getting an ipod shuffle, and i am wondering if i should get the dock, or the sport case, I would like the case because it wouldn't get scratched as much and i would like the dock because well frankly i never had one for my other ipod (because they don't exist) and i always wanted one, but even without it i can still use a USB extension cord.

Get whatever is best for you, or get both. They're not all that expensive.
Oh, were ALL the question marks necessary? I wouldn't say an accessory purchase is all that complicated...

wnameth

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 18, 2004
Canada
Ya i no, but it got your attention didn't it :)

for me they are pretty expensive 29 US :eek:

wnameth

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 18, 2004
Canada
i wish that was true, i have a wireless logitech duo, but i would be willing to trade that for a mac wireless duo.
I'll go for the case
Thanks

Sabbath

macrumors 6502a
Sep 18, 2003
London
I find the dock a bit pointless for the shuffle too, surely just plugging it in is just as easy and its doubtful you would want to use it for a stereo in the same way. Unfortunately it seems to block the ports next to it on the 'books, which may be a good move for apple as people will have to get the dock if they use the ports next to them.

Poff

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2003
Stavanger, Norway
sjpetry said:
The dock is pointless because you can just plug it into your keyboard unlike the other iPods. Get the case. ;)

You can't charge it from the keyboard. And if you don't have 10.3, I don't think you can even sync it from the keyboard! (Wonder why, tho..)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.