Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Butler Trumpet

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 26, 2004
Dekalb IL
WHOA!!! I just came back from the Apple store in Indianapolis... I was just randomely wondering around in there... looking at stuff, nothing special you know... then I remember the iPod shuffle and let me say, wow, those things are insane!!!! Its hard to really get a good feel for how small / how light they are until you see one and use one. Its crazy awesome! Weird thing though, they didnt have any mac minis. I thought that that was kinda weird... oh well, I got to play on the 30 inch display so that was fun. :D

Blue Velvet

Moderator emeritus
Jul 4, 2004
I've just bought a 1gb one tonight and it's beautiful. I love it... :cool:

Am having flashbacks to when I was a teenager with my Walkman and carrying around boxes of C90s in my schoolbag... progress can be a good thing sometimes.

NZDave

macrumors newbie
Dec 1, 2004
Seattle, WA, Yeah!
Yeah, I've had my 1 gb for a few weeks now. It's awesome, you dont even notice it in your pocket. My 20 gig 3rd gen is feeling lonely and unwanted though, it hasn't moved since I got the shuffle. Having a screen is nice in some cases, but when I'm running between classes or longboarding the shuffle is the way to go.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.