Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

spykedmartini

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 16, 2007
has anyone heard anything about apple having an update to fix the calenders inability to add appointments?

Rapmastac1

macrumors 65816
Aug 5, 2006
In the Depths of the SLC!
I have the iPhone version and it does me no good, it still won't add. But then I do the fix off the Installer app and then it is all good, but my icons are all re-arranged, as it said in the warning. But... then I go to re-arrange my icons back to normal and when I do, guess what doesn't work.. the add function, it's a freakin' see saw and it's driving me insane.

When I jailbroke the first time, it was good and well, but for some reason, no go now... All my other iphone apps work!

SuperDaddy

macrumors member
May 21, 2007
Middle Earth
I have the iPhone version and it does me no good, it still won't add. But then I do the fix off the Installer app and then it is all good, but my icons are all re-arranged, as it said in the warning. But... then I go to re-arrange my icons back to normal and when I do, guess what doesn't work.. the add function, it's a freakin' see saw and it's driving me insane.

When I jailbroke the first time, it was good and well, but for some reason, no go now... All my other iphone apps work!

Thats weird. I ran into the same problem (not being able to add), then realized you had to run the installer. But it didnt re-arrange my icons.

I have summerboard 3.0a11, and installer v3.0b3 by the way.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.