Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ben9999

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 1, 2007
hi
i should be getting my ipod touch tomorrow
i was just woundering do i need a case for it and if so what ones are there, i want one that i can use the ipod at the same time and it desnt look cheap
also,
does the back scratch as easy as a 5g ipod as every ipod i have looks ruined now :(
and does the screen scratch alot?
thanks alot Ben..

P.s i am new here so Hi :D

Cancelled
Sep 10, 2007
:apple:
hi
i should be getting my ipod touch tomorrow
i was just woundering do i need a case for it and if so what ones are there, i want one that i can use the ipod at the same time and it desnt look cheap
also,
does the back scratch as easy as a 5g ipod as every ipod i have looks ruined now :(
and does the screen scratch alot?
thanks alot Ben..

P.s i am new here so Hi :D

thats kind of a silly question.. i mean, you dont NEED a case but it would help the minor abuse, i found some really cool skins (for protection purposes, not looks) at decalgirl.com... its not a "girly" web site thats just what ists called and they are only 6.99! GL!!:apple:

ben9999

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 1, 2007
i brought a skin from them years ago for my 4g ipod, but i dont think they would work on a touch, as its 75% screen

does the back scratch as easy as a 5g ipod back does and does the screen scratch over normal use.

ben9999

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 1, 2007
cheers mate for the help
i hope i get it tommorow my 5g and 5.5g ipods both took so long to get to me, i was always outwhen they got here, and when i went to collect it they could not find it :(, it turn up in a ramdom TNT van miles away and i got it 1 week late :(
hope this one will be easyer :D

MagicWok

macrumors 6502a
Mar 2, 2006
London
Just remember to make sure you select which sub-forum you want to search. Will help A LOT lol...

Just out of interest, where abouts are you in the world, and what model (week) Touch are you going to get according to your order page?

Cancelled
Sep 10, 2007
i brought a skin from them years ago for my 4g ipod, but i dont think they would work on a touch, as its 75% screen

does the back scratch as easy as a 5g ipod back does and does the screen scratch over normal use.

they have them specifically for the touch tho, pics and all.. and yes they most def do scratch, IF NOT MORE, but i doubt thats possible bc they are prolly made of the same thing.

ben9999

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 1, 2007
i'm live in leicester uk
and i am getting a 16gb touch
and this is whats happened so far

01 Oct 2007 14:42 Arnhem Hub Consignment Received At Transit Point
28 Sep 2007 18:02 Suzhou Shipped From Originating Depot
27 Sep 2007 23:22 Suzhou Consignment Received At Transit Point
27 Sep 2007 17:01 Suzhou Consignment Picked Up

thanks
Ben...

Windleaf2

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2007
As for the screen getting scratch, go to youtube...and checkout apple itouch videos. A fellow did a pretty good demonstration with his new itouch trying to scratch it useing keys, pin, and a razor blade.

The screen is scratch proof, but the back will scratch same as the Classic,
cases for this baby should be out soon.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.