Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lynkynpark86

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Whenever I download an image from my iPod touch to my MacBook through Cyberduck, Transmit, MacFusion, or any other sftp program, the images I copy to my mac are always 100% transparent, no mater what the image is. Themes, app images, system images, everything, they're ALWAYS transparent. It's very, very, very annoying to email files, one at a time, to and from my iDevices. Is there any fix for this? I've got iPod touch 2g, MB model, 4.2.1 os, jailbroken with redsnow.

lynkynpark86

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Whenever I download an image from my iPod touch to my MacBook through Cyberduck, Transmit, MacFusion, or any other sftp program, the images I copy to my mac are always 100% transparent, no mater what the image is. Themes, app images, system images, everything, they're ALWAYS transparent. It's very, very, very annoying to email files, one at a time, to and from my iDevices. Is there any fix for this? I've got iPod touch 2g, MB model, 4.2.1 os, jailbroken with redsnow.

Anybody? Please? HELP!?!?!?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.