Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bskiba101

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 13, 2016
N J / P O L A N D✈️
hi there,

Long story short, I received a shipment confirmation from Apple last night saying that my order would be fulfilled by FedEx and delivered tomorrow the 29th.

24 hours later, FedEx tracking is not working and there is no way I can check what is going on and if this delivery will even take place tomorrow.

I reached out to apple and they said that from their end, everything seems like it's due for delivery but they cannot be certain

TLDR: Did anyone have trouble with their iPhone xs (any apple order) that was fulfilled by FedEx? I am hoping it is a system issue on their end

snow755

macrumors 68000
Sep 12, 2012
hi there,

Long story short, I received a shipment confirmation from Apple last night saying that my order would be fulfilled by FedEx and delivered tomorrow the 29th.

24 hours later, FedEx tracking is not working and there is no way I can check what is going on and if this delivery will even take place tomorrow.

I reached out to apple and they said that from their end, everything seems like it's due for delivery but they cannot be certain

TLDR: Did anyone have trouble with their iPhone xs (any apple order) that was fulfilled by FedEx? I am hoping it is a system issue on their end

it can take 24 too 48hrs for tracking info too update

Reactions: bskiba101

bskiba101

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 13, 2016
N J / P O L A N D✈️
I really hope that's the case and the package still delivers tomorrow. At the moment, however, I am just left with refreshing the FedEx page hoping it shows any good news!

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
It’s just might be their system issue. If Apple ships it via fedex they typically overnight it. So you will get yours tomorrow. Good luck.

snow755

macrumors 68000
Sep 12, 2012
I really hope that's the case and the package still delivers tomorrow. At the moment, however, I am just left with refreshing the FedEx page hoping it shows any good news!

with it being the weekend unless you pick weekend deliver i dont think you get it in tell monday

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
I do, but this is through the iPhone upgrade program and they didn’t have any phones in stock for a good week plus so I chose to order online (big mistake so much stress)
Are you sure it’s not the trade in kit that is being sent to you via fedex?

Reactions: Mlrollin91

Mlrollin91

macrumors G5
Nov 20, 2008
Are you sure it’s not the trade in kit that is being sent to you via fedex?
This. My phone was delivered by UPS, and trade in kit came via fedex for Saturday delivery.

OP. Create a FedEx account. You can check when labels have been created, but not scanned yet.

jdsmitty10

macrumors 6502
Sep 9, 2016
Fed ex is always a disappointment for me. Ups blows them away in my area. My xs came fed ex. Signature required. I live in the woods with zero neighbors. Well my only “neighbors” are my in-laws and I can’t see their house from mine unless it’s fall/winter. Left a note and print out of fed ex door tag pre signed for them to drop it off. Nope. They taped a door tag to my door tag with instructions on where to pick it up. Was kind of annoyed and UPS would have done it no question in my situation. The trees are the only thing around to steal my new package lol. But I guess rules are rules for the delivery person.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.