Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

samkam

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 7, 2019
Beirut
I am looking for a one time purchase application that support m3u please.
I have tested some application but it is not working properly

arw

macrumors 65816
Aug 31, 2010
On my iPhone/iPad I use Cloud Stream IPTV Player which is also compatible with Apple TV (although I have not tested the latter).
It can import local/cloud m3u files and is one of the few players to be capable of rtsp streams (local cable TV via router).
It's designed very clearly/simply but offers buffer size and deinterlace options.
It's free. But you can purchase/unlock some optional features or tip the developer - I did.

Last edited:

john991

macrumors 68040
Sep 30, 2014
Great White North - aka Canada
On my iPhone/iPad I use Cloud Stream IPTV Player which is also compatible with Apple TV (although I have not tested the latter).
It can import local/cloud m3u files and is one of the few players to be capable of rtsp streams (local cable TV via router).
It's designed very clearly/simply but offers buffer size and deinterlace options.
It's free. But you can purchase/unlock some optional features or tip the developer - I did.
Does this app allow for login. Username/password and url for login?

I’ve downloaded some tvOS iptv apps, they work once then get stuck on loading until I delete app and reload it. Seems to happen on many iptv tvOS apps.

arw

macrumors 65816
Aug 31, 2010
Does this app allow for login. Username/password and url for login?
I am unfamiliar with 'url for login' but I do not see any option to enter account credentials nor is it mentioned in the app’s description. Sorry.
You could still give it a try but don‘t get your hopes up.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.