Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Neg4433

Cancelled
Original poster
May 18, 2015
Hello, last week i uploaded my first App on the AppStore. As the title says it is an IPTV Stream Player.
screen696x696.jpeg
screen696x696.jpeg

With IPTV Stream Player you can create your own streaming list and watch your favorite TV programs/online streams on your device. The App supports .m3u8 streaming links, if your link uses the .ts extension just rename it to .m3u8. You can use AirPlay to stream your programs on your television. It also supports Picture in Picture for your iPad, this way you can watch your favorite programs while enjoying your favorite apps. The application doesn't include any functional channels, you have to purchase them from your TV provider or use your free country channels which stream on the web.

In the next update, the app will include a search function in case you have a big streaming list and a new "Dark Mode" design to activate in case you want to use the App in the dark without hurting your eyes.

The app is available on the AppStore for 0.99$ and doesn't include any ads or in-app purchases. Also all future updates will be free.

https://itunes.apple.com/app/iptv-stream-player/id1150570630?l=en&mt=8

It is my first App so if you have any questions let me know.

Last edited:

Neg4433

Cancelled
Original poster
May 18, 2015
As promised, the new update (v1.1) is now in the AppStore with search function and the dark mode.
screen696x696.jpeg

monkey28rb

macrumors 6502
Jun 19, 2010
Would you mind sending me the websites you use for live tv? I want to download this app, but iOS is not as friendly with Android when it comes to apps with built in links

Sparxxx

macrumors 6502
Jul 29, 2009
Can playlists be added too or just channels?
I have a playlist link and would like to know how to add it.

Thanks

Neg4433

Cancelled
Original poster
May 18, 2015
Can playlists be added too or just channels?
I have a playlist link and would like to know how to add it.

Thanks

No just channels, you can use a file manager app to open the m3u8 file, then copy your favourite channel links and paste them inside the App. Don't forget to change the channel link extension to .m3u8 if it uses the .ts one. You can also use VLC on your computer to save the playlist offline and then see each single channel link using a text editor.

Would you mind sending me the websites you use for live tv? I want to download this app, but iOS is not as friendly with Android when it comes to apps with built in links

The only link i can give you and i used for the screenshots is the one of ABC News which is legal, since it's provided by the ABC Website.

Paste the link below into the URL field inside the App.

Code:
http://abclive.abcnews.com/i/abc_live4@136330/index_1200_av-b.m3u8?sd=10&b=1200&rebase=on

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.