Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Juicy Box

macrumors 604
Sep 23, 2014
I have access to it (or I assume I do with a purchase of another ATV), but I haven't looked into it yet.

I really do not like the episode-per-week concept that some of the ATV+ shows have, as I find it to be an outdated way of viewing stuff.

Plus, the content isn't really that interesting to me, at least not yet. Even though there has been a huge amount of advertising of the ATV+ shows lately, I haven't seen anything that seemed interesting enough to devote time to.

With all the choices of stuff to watch elsewhere, and the very limited time I have to watch stuff, it is hard to get me to watch a new show unless there is something that really looks interesting to me.

I just recently watch The Witcher, and I really enjoyed it. There isn't really a whole of fantasy content out there, so The Witcher was something that seemed interesting to me.

I am probably going to cancel my Netflix sub for a while now that I watched The Witcher. I have had a Netflix subscription for a straight 10 years now, but I am thinking of taking a break.

Maybe I will look into ATV+ a little more once I cancel Netflix.

jbachandouris

macrumors 603
Aug 18, 2009
Upstate NY
I have one year free, so no, not paying for it. Watched 3 episodes of See and gave up. No way am I paying for this.

I have Netflix and Disney+ and will have to get CBS All Access for Picard.
I too, like(d) Witcher, but it won't be back until 2021 allegedly.
Mandalorian will at least be back in the fall, I hope.

jaredlipsitz

macrumors regular
Aug 27, 2010
I have one year free, so no, not paying for it. Watched 3 episodes of See and gave up. No way am I paying for this.

I have Netflix and Disney+ and will have to get CBS All Access for Picard.
I too, like(d) Witcher, but it won't be back until 2021 allegedly.
Mandalorian will at least be back in the fall, I hope.
Watched 3 episodes of one show and gave up on the whole service? Interesting approach.

Reactions: AppleHealth

Donfor39

macrumors 68000
Jul 26, 2012
Lanarkshire Scotland
I'm paying from u.k. think it's 4 pounds 95 pence per month.
Not going to subscribe to any longer term.
Enjoying start to a few dramas- hope content is built up.
It's No Sky t.v. Threat as such.

Plett

macrumors 6502
Feb 16, 2016
I'm on the 7 day trial, and enjoying one show, but like others have mentioned I think I will let it pass and give it a year to allow for the content to become more robust. Plenty to occupy me until then, and it will have the bonus of being something new and shiny by then!

Reactions: Donfor39
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.