Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Is Apple Music down for you right now

• Yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mrfunnypenguin

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 28, 2022
Currently says "resource unavailable" for me on iPhone, and on Mac when I play a song it does not load/or does this weird thing were it skips through songs in an album.

RollTide1017

macrumors 6502
Sep 28, 2009
Montgomery, AL
Yep, nothing will play. Got an error message about an SSL error and a secure connection to the server unavailable. Then what the user posted above happens on my iPhone, quickly moving through all the tracks of the album.

I also cannot download any app from the App Store. Just says “unable to install”. Both happening on my iPhone and iPad.

Centaurius_10

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2021
Same here (I'm in Canada). On MacOS, the Apple Music app keep skipping tracks. It is impossible to listen to any music. I restarted my Mac, checked the updates, force quitted Apple Music, but that did not change anything.

PaulNoJustPaul

macrumors newbie
Jun 6, 2020
It's just started behaving normally for me here. Previously saw the app behaviour mrfunnypenguin showed and the web player wouldn't work either.

mrfunnypenguin

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 28, 2022
It came back up for me about an hour ago (at least for me). According to Apple, some users may still experience issues.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.