Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aj_niner

Suspended
Original poster
Dec 24, 2023
I made an inquiry with my non-US carrier's business account manager about iPad plans.

She said that they suspended sales of iPads until April 2024.

Reason given that refreshed iPads will be out by then.

Now, I know she doesn't have time to visit MR or whatever but it is a funny coincidence for my non-US carrier to start offering it again after the rumored March 2024 event.

Either way I am thankful they did this. An analogy would be the last thing you'd want is to get the iPhone 14 Pro Max less than a week before pre-order. You do not enjoy the price cut savings as it is still on the same MSRP.

Domestically, amortizing phones or tablets over 24 months via business postpaid plans is closer to or even superior to up front cash payment. Bonus being over here is that it is treated as a business expense documentation-wise.

This is better than personal postpaid plans, credit card amortization & home credit or other means I've been made aware off.

The cost is such that it is as if I bought an iPhone at US MSRP + VAT.

Just wish that their 36 month plans was closer to cash than their 24 month plans.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.