Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jeek

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 20, 2011
Hi all!

About two weeks ago, I shared Is In Stock—our AirPods email alert service—with all of you and got some amazing response and feedback. Up until now, we were just checking Apple's inventory to see when the AirPods were available for in-store pickup.

Today, we're announcing support for 3 more stores: AT&T, Best Buy, and Verizon. Each of these stores go in and out of stock online, and so we decided to have our crawlers keep track of it so that we can tell you, via email, when the AirPods are in stock so you don't have to rely on refreshing your browser. We think that relying on more retailers will help diversify our stock alerts and help people get their AirPods even faster, as they're still in really high demand.

https://airpods.isinstock.com/locations

BTW - these are the first 3 third-party retailers we're supporting, but more are in the pipe. If you have any suggestions on stores that we should support, let us know!

Chip NoVaMac

macrumors G3
Dec 25, 2003
Northern Virginia
IMG_0040.PNG
A big thanks for adding online retailers! I just across your site in the past day or so. Signed up for my local Apple Store, but checked it on and off for other options.

At 1:16 yesterday I placed my order with ATT, and got shipping confirmation this morning! Not bad of a wait it's your help!

Reactions: jeek

jeek

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 20, 2011
View attachment 684085 A big thanks for adding online retailers! I just across your site in the past day or so. Signed up for my local Apple Store, but checked it on and off for other options.

At 1:16 yesterday I placed my order with ATT, and got shipping confirmation this morning! Not bad of a wait it's your help!

Awesome! Glad we could help :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.