Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

supertiffany

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 4, 2019
so I was supposed to buy a refurbished 11 pro max because it is 200USD only cheaper than the 12 PM, but it wasnt at the mint condition I prefer
I went ahead bought a 12PM, then saw another store in perfect mint condition of 11PM
Im thinking to return the 12PM and get save 200USD in using 11PM
wanna buy an Airpods or an Apple Watch

is the difference that big? im thinking of the 5nm, ceramic shield, better lowlight camera as upgrades tho, but in day to day usage i still wonder
to those who used both, is there a difference in usage?

MacLappy

macrumors 6502a
Jul 28, 2011
Singapore
so I was supposed to buy a refurbished 11 pro max because it is 200USD only cheaper than the 12 PM, but it wasnt at the mint condition I prefer
I went ahead bought a 12PM, then saw another store in perfect mint condition of 11PM
Im thinking to return the 12PM and get save 200USD in using 11PM
wanna buy an Airpods or an Apple Watch

is the difference that big? im thinking of the 5nm, ceramic shield, better lowlight camera as upgrades tho, but in day to day usage i still wonder
to those who used both, is there a difference in usage?

6gb of system ram on the 12PM vs 4gb on 11PM, might be noticeable if you switch between apps often.

Of course there is also the single generation update from A13 to A14, mileage varies depending on your usage. Can range from barely noticeable to significantly faster.

ProRaw might be interesting too, if you are into iPhone photography.

supertiffany

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 4, 2019
6gb of system ram on the 12PM vs 4gb on 11PM, might be noticeable if you switch between apps often.

Of course there is also the single generation update from A13 to A14, mileage varies depending on your usage. Can range from barely noticeable to significantly faster.

ProRaw might be interesting too, if you are into iPhone photography.

im not into photography current much since the pandemic limits vacation
but 11 PM lowlight photo is noticeably not excellent, kind of grainy

I do is multitask and switch apps often, so thanks for bringing up the 6gb, it made me finally decide better
that better be noticeably faster specially 12PM has 5nm

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.