Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyninja

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 17, 2019
Ok, so the problem is with my mothers iphone. Iphone is broken, and all most important contacs is in it. Tried to log in to her icloud, but it says its locked for security reasons. So now im trying to unlock it using one of two options.

Option 1: send details to email, but her email is icloud email so this option is not possible.

Option 2 answer security questions, problem here that no one knows answers and there is no option how to reset them.

So how can i recover contacts from that iphne? or is there a way to unlock icloud?

benshive

macrumors 6502a
Feb 26, 2017
United States
I'm pretty sure that the email goes to the secondary recovery email address that you enter when you first set up your iCloud account.

skyninja

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 17, 2019
I'm pretty sure that the email goes to the secondary recovery email address that you enter when you first set up your iCloud account.
yeah... but they are sending details to icloud email, thats the problem...

mrex

macrumors 68040
Jul 16, 2014
europe
if you dont remember anything (password, security questions), how does it differ from unlocking a stolen iphone? if there was a recovery, every stolen iphones would be in use...

skyninja

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 17, 2019
if you dont remember anything (password, security questions), how does it differ from unlocking a stolen iphone? if there was a recovery, every stolen iphones would be in use...
i know the password, but dont remember security questions. i gues only option is to repair iphone phisicly to reach contacts...

Weaselboy

Staff member
Jan 23, 2005
California
Moderator Note:

I'm sorry, but nobody here will be able to help you bypass an iCloud lock. You will need to call or take it to Apple for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.