Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jimmie Geddes

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 25, 2007
I'm been running iOS 13 betas on my iPhone 11 Pro Max and recently bought a 2018 12.9-inch iPad Pro. Is it worth installing the latest beta on it? I've had no problems with iOS 13 betas on my 11 Pro Max but wasn't sure if it's even worth it to install on my iPad Pro in terms of bugs, performance, etc. Thank you in advance! :)

richpjr

macrumors 68040
May 9, 2006
I would guess the answer would be - it depends! I am running it on a 2018 12.9 iPad Pro and have not run into any issues. If can’t live with the risk that something may not work right and affect your use you should hold off. If there is something in the latest beta you need and are okay with the small risk that something may not work correctly that’s go ahead.

Reactions: Jimmie Geddes

SoYoung

macrumors 65816
Jul 3, 2015
If you installed the beta on your main phone, I don't know why you hesitate to install it on your iPad. Personally, I always do the opposite, install the beta on my iPads and keep my main phone to the current stable public release because even if I use my iPad way more than my iPhone, I need my phone to be reliable and don't want to deal with beta bugs.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.