Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ECJ

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 5, 2006
Memphis, TN
I was on MacHash, and came across a headline that said "Apple's OS X 'Fuji' Unveiled at WWDC", by Fortune. I guess they had it auto publish, and did it a day early. The link no longer works now, but the snippet of what it says was:

Fortune
Apple’s OS X ‘Fuji’ Unveiled At WWDC

• By Don Reisinger Jun 12, 2016, 2:20 pm778 pts
    The next version of Apple’s desktop operating system has been showcased at Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC). Dubbed Fuji (working name, might be different), the operating system is a relatively minor upgrade over the current El Capitan running on Macs right now. The operating…

wrldwzrd89

macrumors G5
Jun 6, 2003
Solon, OH
Interesting... I have my doubts they know more than the rest of us, though. Apple's been much better at keeping secrets until they're ready to reveal them as of late.

Jessica Lares

macrumors G3
Oct 31, 2009
Near Dallas, Texas, USA
It was announced at a previous keynote. Or at least I remember having a dream about a keynote where it was previewed. They didn't spend a lot of time on it, they just said they were working on it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.