Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Anonymous Freak

macrumors 603
Dec 12, 2002
Cascadia
It functions as a two-button mouse with vertical scrolling. That's it. Unless you have Boot Camp drivers loaded, then you get some small additional functionality.

Reactions: hajime

hajime

macrumors 604
Original poster
Jul 23, 2007
It functions as a two-button mouse with vertical scrolling. That's it. Unless you have Boot Camp drivers loaded, then you get some small additional functionality.

Anybody succeed in getting the Boot Camp drivers from a MacBook Pro and installed them in a Windows laptop?

hajime

macrumors 604
Original poster
Jul 23, 2007
I used to use Logitech Anywhere MX mouse. The MX Master 2S has been upgraded to version 3 but the company has not upgraded the Anywhere yet. Usually these two mice are upgraded at the same time. Don't know why there is no upgrade for the Anywhere series.

xraydoc

Contributor
Oct 9, 2005
I used to use Logitech Anywhere MX mouse. The MX Master 2S has been upgraded to version 3 but the company has not upgraded the Anywhere yet. Usually these two mice are upgraded at the same time. Don't know why there is no upgrade for the Anywhere series.
The MX Anywhere 2S is what’s out — I thought that was the updated version. Perhaps not?

hajime

macrumors 604
Original poster
Jul 23, 2007
The MX Anywhere 2S is what’s out — I thought that was the updated version. Perhaps not?

I think it has been around for awhile. Since the original version came out, usually Logitech updates both products at the same time but not this time.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.