Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lotusindigo

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 22, 2010
I keep getting this error message trying to log onto MobileMe:

Unable to connect to MobileMe
We are unable to connect to MobileMe. This might be a problem with your internet connection or MobileMe's servers are temporarily unavailable.
If you have lost your network connection, you will not be able to connect to MobileMe. If you can still connect to the internet, check MobileMe's status to see if there are known service problems.

Is anyone else getting this? Obviously I'm posting this topic so it's not my internet connection that is the problem. My MobileMe account is expiring in April, but um... it's not April yet. I looked on the update page and apparently there was a service update completed today. Could that be why I can't get into my account? Any ideas for what I can do about it?

DougJrS

macrumors regular
Mar 21, 2004
Kansas City
I am having the same problem and my mom told me she has the same problem since yesterday morning. There is a thread on the apply support forums about the issue, but no solutions or comment from Apple yet.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.