Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Alpha Centauri

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 13, 2020
I've threads running that I'd like to mark as resolved, as I've done in the past. So navigating to edit in my first post does not reveal the prefix to the left of the thread title. Is this no longer available?

Edit: it's certainly showing up on this very post but not on other threads I have running.

Reactions: rm5

rm5

macrumors 68020
Mar 4, 2022
United States
I wonder... I haven't seen it on the general forum in a minute, that's for sure. I know the Digital Audio forum at least has a "Resolved" option, because I recently used it. The OS forums (Monterey, Ventura, Sonoma, etc.) don't seem to have it.

Reactions: cliverlong

Alpha Centauri

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 13, 2020
I wonder... I haven't seen it on the general forum in a minute, that's for sure. I know the Digital Audio forum at least has a "Resolved" option, because I recently used it. The OS forums (Monterey, Ventura, Sonoma, etc.) don't seem to have it.
I have a thread in the Ventura forum and one in MacApps that is missing the resolved option. Strangely enough I was able to mark a thread in the MacApps forum as resolved only 2 weeks ago. Wonder if it's a bug?

Reactions: cliverlong and rm5

WildCowboy

Administrator/Editor
Staff member
Jan 20, 2005
The option is only available in select forums where we expect troubleshooting-type threads, but it didn't get added to some of the more recently created forums where it would be relevant. I've gone through and turned it on for several forums including ones for the most recent iOS and macOS versions.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.