Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jpcarro

macrumors 6502
Mar 13, 2009
On your nine
You could try Apple File Conduit "2" from Saurik

Works for me.

HTH
Thanks for the heads-up on this. I had installed "TaiG AFC2". I haven't fully tested the access nor have I seen any obvious problems. But I'm switching to Saurik's "Apple File Conduit 2" purely out of trust.

TriJetHero

macrumors 601
Oct 13, 2010
World
Thanks for the heads-up on this. I had installed "TaiG AFC2". I haven't fully tested the access nor have I seen any obvious problems. But I'm switching to Saurik's "Apple File Conduit 2" purely out of trust.

You trust the jailbreak but not the AFC2 from TaiG????

jpcarro

macrumors 6502
Mar 13, 2009
On your nine
You trust the jailbreak but not the AFC2 from TaiG????
Don't recall saying I trusted this jailbreak over the alternative jailbreaks of...none. As jailbreaks go, this latest was rough around the edges. I waited through the early versions before going there. And I was prepared to go stock until September if it turned out to be a clusterf**k.

kalirob99

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Dec 24, 2008
California
Don't recall saying I trusted this jailbreak over the alternative jailbreaks of...none. As jailbreaks go, this latest was rough around the edges. I waited through the early versions before going there. And I was prepared to go stock until September if it turned out to be a clusterf**k.
They've all been rough around the edges for years, since they are going around all attempts Apple tries to prevent it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.