Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

joshwest

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 27, 2005
Hey guys i have plenty of ripped TV shows that i would like to put under the TV Shows category but they always end up under movies. Only way i have found out is manually go to info on each one and change the grouping. Ive tried swapping folders in the root of itunes it doesnt work. And :apple: hasnt thought maybe under Library they should let you drop movies into the TV shows icon just like music, movies, etc. anyone else have this same dilema?

OldSkoolNJ

macrumors 6502
Jul 10, 2006
I did infact just notice that lately. I was hoping you could atleast do a batch edit. Unfortunately once you select more than one and do a "get info" the video kind is not present. I would also like to see a Music Video section. So that way they arent mixed in with my music. I ended up moving them all to Movies anyway but I dont want them there either.

Kevin

MobyIck

macrumors member
Nov 5, 2003
Select the first video and change the data. You can then hit the next button to get to the next video. Still a pain, but a bit easier.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.