Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kavika411

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 8, 2006
Alabama
Sorry if this has been discussed already, but my search didn't find it. When the wifi iTunes store is rolled out for the iPhone (or iPod Touch, I guess), will the online store allow you to remotely download podcasts in addition to music/tv shows/movies? Thanks.

rmh

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2007
Texas
I had a touch for a few days and no, there was no option for downloading podcasts, only music. However, I'm sure that it will be added at some point, but when? I have no idea.

xmetal

macrumors newbie
Aug 20, 2007
i want to get podcasts about a bajilion times more than music over the wifi store. I can't say I've ever in my life had such a desire for a song that I had to buy it that very instant. But new episodes of podcasts come out all the time, some every day.

ivi7

macrumors 6502a
Sep 17, 2007
Sorry if this has been discussed already, but my search didn't find it. When the wifi iTunes store is rolled out for the iPhone (or iPod Touch, I guess), will the online store allow you to remotely download podcasts in addition to music/tv shows/movies? Thanks.

Not as yet.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.