Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chfilm

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Nov 15, 2012
Berlin
Hey, put a screen protection glass on my ip15pro yesterday and we’re planing to otherwise naked this time around but I H A T E the feel of the phone with this glass on it because it created a sharp edge all around the screen… is there any glass with smoothly curved edges that make the whole thing feel more pleasant when you move your finger inwards from the edges?

dhson91

macrumors regular
Jul 30, 2013
Are you having a case on? You can look for an edge to edge screen protector like Torras. when using it with a case, you won't feel the sharp edge.

Cerneka

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2023
Are you having a case on? You can look for an edge to edge screen protector like Torras. when using it with a case, you won't feel the sharp edge.

Torras isnt edge to edge but is close. Not aware of any that are truly edge to edge this year

YJINYU

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2023
I have a case on. How's your screen protector experience? Will it have dust?

nxt3

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2023
I have a case on. How's your screen protector experience? Will it have dust?
I have Torras on w/o a case and I have dust around the edges. Can't imagine that will change with a case.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.