Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

daonesteven

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 7, 2007
Baltimore, MD
I'm really split on this issue, I kinda wanna leave it naked, but when I carry it around naked, I can't throw off this feeling that I need to have it protected somehow. But it's already got scratches on it and crap. Should I?

staccato83

macrumors 6502a
Sep 9, 2008
Las Vegas
I know the feeling. The Apple logo on the back of my phone looks like I took steel wool to it or something. So I ended up buying the Incase slider for it, but I just didn't like the extra bulk that it added. Don't get me wrong, it was a nice case... just not for me though.

michael.lauden

macrumors 68020
Dec 25, 2008
I know the feeling. The Apple logo on the back of my phone looks like I took steel wool to it or something. So I ended up buying the Incase slider for it, but I just didn't like the extra bulk that it added. Don't get me wrong, it was a nice case... just not for me though.

yeah the incase slider makes it very bulky. i have the slider and it has already cracked (and i have maybe dropped it.. twice from low heights i.e sitting down)

so... idk there is a reason to get a case.. and that is if you want to stop further damage.. but if you don't care then don't get it.

it could save your screen from breaking too.

reguardless that i love my iPhone.. it is still my ONLY phone so if it broke it'd suck for the whole my iPhone is dead factor, and the whole i can't use my phone factor haha

daonesteven

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 7, 2007
Baltimore, MD
yea i guess it's worth getting a slider now, i think i'd be more devastated to think that i can't use my iphone rather than feeling a little uncomfortable to use it

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.